1. Sam Bradford (Oklahoma) vs. Tim Tebow (Florida): The last two Heisman winners play for the National....um BCS Championship – enough said.
2. Graham Harrell (Texas Tech) vs. Jevon Snead (Ole Miss): Graham Harrell has topped 40 touchdowns once again and needs just 253 yards in the Cotton Bowl for his second 5,000-yard season. Jevan Snead is coming home after transfering from Texas, having led his club to five straight wins to close out the season with 13 touchdowns (two interceptions) over that span.
3. Nate Davis (Ball St.) vs. David Johnson (Tulsa): If you like flamethrowers, this is the game for you. Nate Davis has always had a plus fastball and this season he has added control to his resume, while not many can throw a pass farther or prettier than David Johnson’s deep ball. The GMAC Bowl (Jan. 6) is a tasty appatizer for college football fans waiting for OU/Forida.
4. Dan LeFevour (Central Michigan) vs. Rusty Smith (FAU): Last season, Dan LeFevour accounted for over 400 yards of total offense in the Motor City Bowl versus Purdue and Rusty Smith tossed five touchdown passes on his way to a 336-yard day against Memphis in the New Orleans Bowl making the 2008 Motor City Bowl a must watch.
5. Colt McCoy (Texas) vs. Terrelle Prior (Ohio St.): While Colt McCoy has supassed many of Vince Young’s accomplishments, no one is more reminiscint of the former Longhorn than Ohio St. freshman Terrell Pryor.
Photo Credit: College Press Box, OU Athletics Department