Monday, January 12, 2009

Exclusive: Draft Journal - Rhett Bomar, QB


January 14, 2009

I signed with Bus Cook as my agent.

I have been training in Atlanta CES. I have been here about three weeks now. Basically just lifting and position specific stuff. We have been getting read for the Senior Bowl. Working on drops and agility. I have been throwing some. I have been working a lot on drop backs from under center since I have been in the shotgun a lot. We did a little bit of it at Sam Houston though. I have been lifting and gained some weight. I weigh 225 now.

I will be here mainly to prepare for the Senior Bowl and will be back for a while after the Senior Bowl. I report to the Senior Bowl in a week. I am not going to the East-West Shrine Game. I am looking forward to it.

I haven’t technically got the invite from the combine yet. I have been told I am in but my school email sometimes doesn’t work.

Talk to you next week.

Sincerely,
Rhett Bomar, QB, Sam Houston State

Photo Credit: Sam Houston State Athletics

0 Comments: