Sunday, January 18, 2009

Exclusive: Draft Journal II - Andy Schantz, LB

Jan. 18th

Dear Journal,

My training regiment is continuing as usual. I am lifting and running pretty much every day of the week.

The biggest thing for me personally is to get my weight up and keep my flexibility and speed. That is the biggest thing I have been honed into while training. I want to put good quality weight on. I have pretty much hit everything on my body equally. I want to be proportional. Don't want to have a huge upper body and bird legs so I am focusing on everything so that I am well put together.

Next week I will start getting into game mode because I leave on the 25th for the Texas vs. the Nation all-star game.

I am just trying to keep my sleeves rolled up and do the work I need to be doing. The Texas vs. the Nation game will be a good opportunity. I am just getting ready for that and looking forward to the opportunity.

Sincerely,

Andy Schantz, LB, Portland State

0 Comments: